Leans some wonderful new techniques for your knitting.
Below is a list of articles with the most recent ones listed first.
Beaded Knitting: The "Verna-X" Beadle NeedleThe Verna-X adds beads for beaded knitting in basically the same method as the crochet hook. It has a hook at the end, not a notch as with other Beadle Needles.
Published: Thursday 28 July, 2016
Beaded Knitting: Using A Crochet HookThis is a great beaded knitting technique for adding beads as you go along. (à la minute, as the French would say). This technique doesn’t require planning ahead, but since the fiber will now pass doubled through each bead you’re slightly limited in the beads and yarn weights you can use.
Published: Wednesday 27 July, 2016
Beaded Knitting: Pre-StringingThis is a tutorial to show you beaded knitting using the pre-stringing method. There are two essential techniques to beaded knitting. You can either pre-string the beads, or you can use a small hook to add beads to your project as you go along.
Published: Tuesday 26 July, 2016
Displaying 1 to 3 (of 3 articles)Result Pages: 1
- Big Eye Needle
- The "Verna-X" Beadle Needle/ Straight/ 0.8mm or 1.0mm
- Metallic Threads/ Tapestry Braid #12/ 10m Spools
- Bead Soup Bracelet Kit/ Original/ Random or Custom
- Bead Stew Bracelet/ Moon Flowers
- Clover - Soft Touch Crochet Hook - size 14/ 0.5mm
- Bead Stew Bracelet/ Moonrise on Neptune
- 9" Clover Single Point Bamboo Needles/ size 0
- Silver Lined Crystal 6/0
- Silver Lined Crystal AB 8/0