The sizing in sead beeds are all the approximate number of beads that will fit in an inch.
So if you lay 5 of the 5/0 beads in a row (hole side up), it'll be about an inch.
Keep in mind that this image isn't to scale, and bead sizing does vary from batch to batch and company to company.
I hope you find this a good rule of thumb.
This article was published on Monday 11 January, 2016.
- Big Eye Needle
- The "Verna-X" Beadle Needle/ Straight/ 0.8mm or 1.0mm
- Metallic Threads/ Tapestry Braid #12/ 10m Spools
- Bead Soup Bracelet Kit/ Original/ Random or Custom
- Bead Stew Bracelet/ Moon Flowers
- Bead Stew Bracelet/ Moonrise on Neptune
- 9" Clover Single Point Bamboo Needles/ size 0
- Silver Lined Crystal AB 8/0
- Silver Lined Crystal 6/0
- Bead Stew Bracelet/ Rock Candy