Sets! is our type of webpage where we offer yarns that work beautifully together.
We also include an option of getting beads; in this case for fingering weight yarn we suggest size 6/0s.
And at a lovely discount --- in this case 15% off!
Each set (kit) listed below consists of two skeins of Koigu KPPPM and one of a fingering weight yarn from Urth.
The Koigu skeins are each 100% merino wool, with 175 yards (160m) / 50g skein.
Set A: (Sorry, sold out)
1. Koigu in Hinterland, the January offering from the Koigu Collector's Club, this has a cream background with dots and dashes of gray and gold in varying depths and tones, with occasional surprise streaks of burgundy and blue.
2. Koigu in Vitamin D, the February Collector's Club colorway, bright with cream and carrot, apricot and marmalade, cantaloupe and subtle spots of blues, turquoise, greens and violet.
3. From Urth, this is Harvest Fingering, naturally hand-dyed of 100% extrafine superwash merino with 435 yards (400m) per 100g. The colorway is Buckthorn, a solid gold.
1. One Koigu skein is from May's Collector's Club, Tulip. Overall a green look, it has not only true green but also deeper evergreen, paler spring green, cool teal, a bit of lime, plus some short stretches (dashes) of red and yellow and orange.
2. Also from Koigu, this is one of their Fireworks collection. A very very dark evergreen background with shots of chartreuse, green and teal, color #560.
3. Urth's Monokrom, hand-dyed 100% extrafine superwash merino, again with 435 yards (400m)/ 100g. This is a tonal blend of varying greens, some light and some deep. It doesn't have a name; it is color #3065.
1. One skein of Koigu #756, at first glance mostly pinks and roses. There are also shots of turquoise, lime and violet.
2. One skein of Holiday, the December Collector's Club colorway, a tonal play, including a few speckles, on varying wines, pinks, magentas, and red-violets
3. Urth Harvest Fingering again, this colorway called Black Grape, an almost-solid of deep burgundy.