Only one kit left in stock!
Another most intriguing kit from Art Yarns' Iris Schreier, this Drama Queen Kit gives you the yarn needed for your choice of 3 downloadable patterns.
You might choose to make the Chevron Shawl (an easy knit) measuring 60″ long by 16″ wide; the Triangle Shawl (a bit more challenging) measuring 81″ wingspan x 31″ deep; and the Chain Link Shawl (very interesting indeed) measuring 16″ deep x 60″ top edge and 80″ bottom edge.
Each kit includes:
- 1 skein of Merino Cloud (80% Extra Fine Merino, 20% Cashmere) with 437yd/400m/100g total
- 1 skein of Silk Mohair Glitter (60% Super Kid Mohair/40% Silk with Lurex) with 312yd/285m/25g
The patterns are free with purchase -- each kit comes with a special URL (that brings you to the pattern page) and a code that allows you to download it for no additional charge.
We brought in three colorways:
1. Blue is the kit you see the Chevron Shawl made up in. The Merino Cloud is dyed in a tonal almost-solid marriage of blues of varying intensities while the Silk Mohair Glitter adds additional colors of aqua, green, black and of course brilliant shiny golden flecks.
2. Cream is a lovely neutral. The Merino Cloud is a solid cream while the Silk Mohair Glitter gives cream with ecru with beige with a bit of pink and again, subtle golden flecks.
Take a look at this lovely finished shawl to see Cream knit up.
3. Black is again a neutral, quite dramatic. The Merino Cloud is an almost-solid of black and some charcoals. The Silk Mohair Glitter addes black again, charcoal and grey, and some silvers and lighter tones to add a marvelous contrast. You can see it knit up in the Triangle Shawl.