This yarn was discontinued. We only have two left and once they are gone, they are truly gone.
This is one of our Orphan skein series, where we offer high-quality unused yarn at a special discount. There are a very limited number of these and they are looking for a home.
Our yarn is called Uneek Chunky, a 100% extrafine superwash merino with 99 yards/ 150g skein.
Which also puts it in the Super Bulky category.
The colors are awesome! Rich and bright and dyed to stripe beautifully with long color runs. And it feels absolutely delicious! (Can you tell I am in love?)
The colorways are numbered, not named. I will do my best to describe each here:
1. #5004 is a mix of rainbow colors. I see red, orange, yellow, green, blue indigo and violet. (Sorry, sold out)
2. #5006 is a lovely blend of nature tones, with gray, charcoal, brown, beige and olive green. (Sorry, sold out)
3. #5007 is a fiery blend of colors, with a marvelous array of orange and red-orange, rust, turquoise, gold, and violet. (Sorry, sold out)
4. #5008 is anothe rwarm colorway. I see gold, red, orange, wine, olive, and green. (Sorry, sold out)
5. #5009 is cool colors, A lot of glues, both light and mid-range and deep navy as well, with gray and violet, green and red as well.
6. #5011 is a flower garden with fuchsia and red, rose and green, blue and gray and brown and orange. (Sorry, sold out)
7. #5017 is to me more of a lake colorway with cool blues and purples, some golds and reds and just a suggestion of green. (Sorry, sold out)
8. #5002 is sort of Van Gogh's sunflowers, with olives and rusts, brown and blue, chartreuse and green.
The patterns mentioned here, in a bundle for One Skein Ideas for Rasta and Caracol could work beautifully with this yarn as well.